Candidates should read the following steps before filling up Examination form for 6th Semester
• Step 1:- Select the session summer 2018
• Step 2:- Select the respective examination.
• Step 3:- Enter the “Tripura University Registration No”.
• Step 4:- Click on submit button and then exam form will open where student can see the examination form details.
• Step 5:- Select the optional subjects for choosing the soft study course and click submit button.
• Step 6:- Print the Exam Form from the Print Menu and submit this web generated form (hard copy) to the respective college along with all others relevant documentsand examination fees.
• Step 7:- Print the Exam Form from the Print Menu and Tick the appearing subjects in the hard copy of the form. Back students shall Tick the back subjects only
• Step 8:- Submit this web generated form (hard copy) to the respective college along with all others relevant documents and examination fees.
Note :- MMD Sabroom, GDC Kanchanpur,GDC Longtharai Valley and Gandacharra are excluded from online examination form fill up. The students of these concernedcolleges will fill up their Examination forms through offline.
Best Viewed In Google Chrome and Mozila Firefox.